Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a Chicago based association in the healthcare space who is looking to bring on a Project Manager to join their team. This association represents hundreds of hospitals, networks, physicians and other healthcare providers. The PMO and EPMO both have an incredible reputation and a focus on strategic initiatives that will advance the organization and the industry at large.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans related to project deliverables
- Conduct project meetings and maintain all project documentation
- Provide strong communication and build trusting relationships with project team, stakeholders and hospital leaders
- Manage multiple deliverables at one time
- Assign tasks and track appropriate milestones
- Support product development with collaboration with project team and funders
- Develop appropriate communications for team members, management, sponsors and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Coordinate project tasks and facilitate efforts and communication between stakeholders
Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in public health or healthcare is preferred
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- This position will require you to go into the office in downtown Chicago on a hybrid schedule
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or public health is preferred but not required
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: project manager , project coordinator , operations , nonprofit , association , healthcare , public health , program manager , program management , project management , program coordinator , emergency management #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.