LaSalle Network has partnered with a client looking for a Product Manager with strong communication skills to join their growing development team and help design and develop the proprietary commodity solutions platform. While the application just reached it’s one year anniversary as an internal tool, the company’s long-term goal is for the build is to allow traders, the operations team and customers to buy, sell, manage risk, execute derivative trading strategies and coordinate logistics on dozens of commodities in locations around the world.
The Product Manager will work closely with the business managers, development managers, team leads and users to help produce and evolve the solution. To be successful, the Product Manager will need to have a technical acumen, passion for creating an innovative product and talent for managing a complex project with multiple stakeholders in a quickly evolving industry.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of defining and specifying product functionality, including problem definition, solutions and working with the development team to create a technical strategy
- Create project deliverables, outlines and timelines
- Develop product documentation
- Help QA understand and validate the product release functionality
- Work with various internal teams and end users to collect and analyze feedback
Product Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of product management, consulting or business analytics experience
- Experience in agile management tools and processes including scrum and Kanban, and the knowledge to apply valid approaches to appropriate projects
- A passion for creating solutions, solving problems and managing complexity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Keywords and Related Terms: product manager #LI-DATS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.