LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a nationwide property management company that is looking to bring on an experienced Contract Originator to their growing team. This administratively based position is a newly created role that would primarily be responsible for generating applications and agreements, compiling documents and handling insurance information.
This role is a contract-to-hire position and would have the potential to work from home. The Contract Originator will help process applications for special projects, work with application packages and talk to different project owners to gather pertinent information all while working closely with the Applications and Special Projects Manager.
Contract Originator Responsibilities:
- Collect information and field inquiries in order to provide application materials for property-related agreements
- Create and maintain cases for applications and audits within their property management system
- Process lease applications, including coordination of engineering review, pricing, and other approvals as required
- Prepare reports requested by management and customers
Contract Originator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience handling applications or documentation is preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication – this will be tested in online assessments
- Organizational skills, accuracy and extreme attention to detail – this will be tested in online assessments
- Ability to work individually and problem solve independently
- Ability to multitask and have a sense of urgency
Our client is actively looking to hire. If you are interested in this Contract Originator position and feel qualified for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: data entry , administrative , applications , property , management , contract , originator , process , processing, case , cases , agreement , administration , insurance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.