One of our clients in the healthcare space is looking for a Contract Open Enrollment Specialist to join their team! The Contract Open Enrollment Specialist would sit in their headquarters located in a northern suburb of Chicago and play a key role in the open enrollment process for this organization’s clients. If you are interested in expanding your human resources and benefits expertise with a rapidly growing healthcare organization, please see the responsibilities and requirements listed below!
Contract Open Enrollment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound calls, emails, and chats regarding annual open enrollment questions
- Educate members on pharmacy benefits, dental, vision, supplemental life and other company provided benefits and wellness plans
- Refer member to appropriate supplier to assist with questions outside of the plan details
- Enroll member using annual enrollment online tool
- Handle incoming annual enrollment calls in a professional manner
- Ability to navigate internal and external software applications
- Maintain privacy/confidentiality of participants and employee information following HIPAA and company guidelines
- Document call information in software application
- Work in a 24/7 call center environment
Contract Open Enrollment Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- Previous enrollment or insurance experience strongly preferred
- Flexible and dependable (ability to work weekends and evenings and overtime as needed)
- Experience with a high paced call center environment required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
If you are interested in joining our client’s team as a Contract Open Enrollment Specialist and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , open enrollment , benefits , call center , open enrollment specialist , benefits specialist , bilingual , benefits administrator , healthcare #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.