Our client located in Downtown Chicago is a leading global CPG company and they are looking for a Contract Manufacturing Planner who will be responsible for inventory coordination and procurement.
This Contract Manufacturing Planner will also to supervise and coordinate all activities of 3rd party Co-packers by providing leadership strategic overview of production scheduling, product transfer, performance, quality and accuracy of finished goods.
Contract Manufacturing Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage the tactical implementation Procurement and Supply Chain Operating Strategies
- Oversees relationship of inventory for Co-pack Finished Good
- Drive Lean Methodologies through the Supply Chain performance
- Establish strong relationships with Company Leadership, Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing, Distribution Partners, Transportation Partners, Co-Packers, etc.
- Act as a Supply Chain Resource and Support for all 3rd party Co-packer and daily Operations
- Analyze and determine replenishment requirements to insure available inventory for sourced finished goods
- Create truckload inter-company shipments maximizing warehouse shipping and receiving efficiencies
- Allocate available production to distribution centers for push distribution environments covering customer orders, inter-company orders, safety stock and forecast
Contract Manufacturing Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Finance required
- 3+ years related experience in materials requirements planning and/or purchasing functions
- Understanding of supply chain logistics and planning
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with several levels of management
- ERP system experience, ideally with MS Dynamics
If you are interested in this Contract Manufacturing Planner opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , supply material planner , co-pack , co-manufacturing , logistics , warehouse , transportation , microsoft dynamics , APICS , lean , IBP , S&OP , Inventory , materials , planning , operations , supply planning , deployment planning , scheduling , co-packer , procurement , purchasing , vendors , inventory control , relationship management , shipping , packing , ERP , SAP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.