Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnered with a global provider based in Memphis, TN, that services managing claims, benefits and business solutions. They are in need of an IT Support Associate to join their team and perform technical support related duties via emails, phone calls and queries. This role will track, document and monitor problems in order to guarantee a prompt resolution and provide end users with fundamental IT support.
IT Support Associate Responsibilities:
- Identify, investigate, address and provide answers to a large number of basic to fairly complex problems or inquiries from internal and external clients
- Aid in quick resolution of support problems to minimize downtime and increase satisfaction of customers and clients
- Escalate inquiries to the proper divisions
- Offer internal or external customers progress and follow-up details
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulations, pertinent product trends and relevant business trends in order to give clients precisely correct solutions
IT Support Associate Requirements:
- 3 years of experience working with computer systems, or a relevant amount of education and experience, are needed
- 2 years of experience supporting proprietary software
- 1 year of experience troubleshooting Windows operating system.
- Experience with claims administration applications (like JURIS) are strongly preferred
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Windows OS , Outlook , Microsoft Office , Software Support #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.