We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Scrum Master that is looking to join our client's IT team. This individual will need to live in the Nashville area. In this role you will be responsible for establishing and monitoring expectations, executing on technical deliverables, and working to drive digital vision. The ideal candidate for this role will have 5 or more years of experience in an IT Scrum Master or Project Manager role, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, and experience working with an enterprise organization.
IT Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with IT team to execute and manage multiple projects at a time
- Drive digital vision
- Execute on technical deliverables
IT Scrum Master Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Experience managing acting as a Scrum Master for both Application Development and Infrastructure teams
- Experience with running Sprints and Stand Ups/Artifact Meetings
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working within an enterprise organization
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with clients/vendors/channel partners
- CSM or SAFe Certifications a plus
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC #LI-NSHTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.