Our client, an up-and-coming software solutions company located in the West Loop of Chicago, IL, is looking for a Contract Intelligence Analyst to help continue their pattern of growth. The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for auditing the entire international shipping process and offering support to their clients.
Contract Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain and track customer and carrier data to evaluate operational needs
- Develop resolutions to any operational issues for customers
- Make recommendations proactively to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies for the clients
Contract Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years logistics/analytics experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Experience with systems such as SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Power BI are a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Logistics Analyst opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , supply chain , delivery , tracking , inventory , Business , Economics , business , international , global , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP's #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.