LaSalle Network is searching for a Contract Human Resources Generalist to join forces with a global manufacturing company on a consulting basis at their corporate office in downtown Chicago. Reporting to the Global Human Resources Manager, the Contract Human Resources Generalist will have exposure to a true generalist scope of HR projects. This includes recruiting, assisting with employee relations, benefits administration, onboarding, maintaining employee records, updating training/compliance procedures, etc.
The ideal candidate with have strong attention to detail because they will be pulling department specific and ad-hoc reports. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for helping others resolve all HR inquires, as the Contract Human Resources Generalist will be imperative in a variety of HR projects. If you are looking to be a part of a goal oriented and growing environment, then this position is for you!
Contract Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Supporting hiring managers in recruiting for light industrial and corporate roles
- Update training deck in preparation for a company-wide launch
- Update Success Factors with employee information and job descriptions
- Assist with payroll and benefit administration and maintain employee records
- Assist with B-1 and L1-A applications for talent traveling to the US
- Support a system upgrade in PeopleSoft HRIS
Contract Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- 3+ years of HR generalist experience in manufacturing
- PeopleSoft experience required
- Experience with immigration, VISA, and/or B-1/L1-A for international recruitment/onboarding required
- High attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented, hard-working and demonstrates a positive yet driven mentality
If you are interested in the Contract Human Resources Generalist position and meet the above, requirements please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: Human Resources , HR , HR generalist , administration , admin, hr coordinator , onboarding , offboarding , compliance , reporting , payroll , recruit , recruiting , recruitment , PeopleSoft , recruiting coordinator , HR specialist , human resources specialist , payroll specialist , manufacturing , industrial , generalist, Human Resources Generalist , immigration laws , hr consultant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.