Our client, a leader in the telecommunications industry located in the near suburbs of Chicago, is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their dynamic human resources team. The HR Business Partner will work in conjunction with senior management in several business units of the company through strategic relationship building, strong business acumen and depth of company, industry and human resources knowledge. As a strategic partner with exposure to executive leadership across the company, the HR Business Partner will help to build, develop and retain top talent for this exciting client, serve as a liaison to other aspects of HR and support overall organization development. The HR Business Partner will be focused within employee relations, organizational development, coaching managers and company-wide initiatives within their business units.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain strong relationships across company and partner with management to manage HR function internal customers
- Handle all employee relations issues from the day-to-day to the more complex investigations
- Serve as liaison between HR centers of expertise and various internal customers for support and advice in areas of benefits, compensation, training and development, performance management and more
- Help with organizational development overall planning and rollout, including succession planning, a performance management system and development plans for managers and employees
- Assist in aspects of change management within this ever-evolving organization
- Work with top leadership and executives to further the policies and procedures of the HR department, as well as the overall goals of the company
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or organizational development; PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred
- At least 5-12 years of HR experience with an emphasis on employee relations, talent management and organizational development
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner opportunity and meet the requirements of the role, apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national