LaSalle Network is currently working with one of our clients, a digital technology company, to help them build out their IT team. They are currently seeking a Help Desk Technician to join their Chicago office.
Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Service desk support through ticket management, Slack and walk-up support
- Hardware and software installations and troubleshooting
- Asset tagging and management of inventory
- Re-imaging laptops and desktops and software deployment
- Computer deployment and set up of desks for new and existing employees
Help Desk Technician Requirements:
- 1+ years of help desk experience
- Experience with Google Workspace, OKTA, Atlassian (Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence), Slack
- Basic network knowledge
- Knowledge of troubleshooting
- Experience desktop imaging and auto deployments
- Hands-on experience with administration and management of Macs in corporate environment
If you are interested in this Help Desk Technician opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT , support , troubleshooting #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.