Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a company in the non-profit space in finding a Graphic Designer. This person will have a major role in creating digital and print design. The ideal candidate can work collaboratively with a creative director and agency or in-house experience.
If you are searching for a new role, please apply today! The Graphic Designer position is an amazing opportunity with a growing corporate in-house marketing team!
This position reports three days a week to their Vernon Hills, IL office.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Participate in creative brief and design planning sessions
- Conduct comparative design research and collect design samples to inspire projects
- Select and manipulate imagery for use in design projects
- Create original digital and print design concepts
- Edit and make revisions to digital and print design concepts
- Format print and digital designs for web, print production and social media posts
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working for a marketing or creative industry agency, in-house department or freelancing for a large organization
- Experience creating collateral, advertisements, web page elements, social media graphics and brand identity elements
- Experience managing pre-press file set up and coordinating print production
- Experience with video/motion graphics or multimedia design a plus
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
Keywords and Related Terms: graphic design , graphic designer #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.