LaSalle Network has partnered with a global solution-based organization that works to create and maintain safety in the workplace! They are in search of a Grants Administrator to provide grants and administrative support. The organization is medium sized and is prides itself on the inclusive, family-feel culture.
Grants Administrator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate research for specific grant information
- Provide data for grant proposals
- Forecast the budgets for each grant
- Write/edit grants
- Serve as the point of contact for customers
- Assists with other grant management administrative duties
Grants Administrator Requirements:
- Grant writing experience required
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High energy and positive, professional demeanor
If you are interested in this Grants Administrator role and meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Team Lead, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant, administrative, admin, office coordinator, office administrator, office manager, grants administrative assistant, grants manager, grants administrator, grants coordinator #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.