LaSalle Network has partnered with an environmentally focused non-profit organization to hire a Contract Grant Writer to join their team! This role will support the VP of Sustainability in writing government funded grant proposals for their organization.
This position is fully remote. If you are looking for an opportunity work with a mission-driven organization, apply to this position today!
Contract Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Research and write grant proposals to various funders for the organization
- Support the VP of Sustainability in writing and grant management
- Write federal and government grants, edit grant proposals and manage the timeline to ensure grants are out before their due date
- Identify the organization's strengths to create a competitive edge in grant proposals
Contract Grant Writer Requirements:
- 3+ years of grant writing experience, experience in agricultural grants is a plus
- Experience writing federal grant proposals for non-profits
- Excellent writing skills with a strong writing background
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and strong writing skills
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national