LaSalle Network is working with a well-known real estate investment firm in downtown Chicago who is looking for a Contract Executive Assistant to support their CEO. This Contract Executive Assistant will assist the CEO with all aspects of his business and personal life. The ideal candidate will be driven and very well connected in the Chicago business world. This is a great opportunity for an executive assistant who is in between opportunities and looking to get a great company on their resume!
Contract Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan personal and professional events such as investor meetings, dinners, and social events
- Manage the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel
- Utilize and leverage professional relationships in order to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Contract Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
- Experience working within a large, corporate environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to arrange complicated international and domestic travel arrangements
- Ability to frequently switch gears and reprioritize
- Flexible schedule and ability to work during off-hours
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are open to contract work and are an executive assistant looking to support one of the most renowned and leading businessmen in Chicago, please apply today!
Lead – Administrative and Executive Assistant Practice Group
Keywords and Related Terms: Executive Assistant, personal assistant, office assistant, administrative, CEO, calendar, travel #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.