LaSalle Network is working with a well-known real estate investment firm in downtown Chicago who is looking for a Contract Executive Assistant to support their CEO. This Contract Executive Assistant will assist the CEO with all aspects of his business and personal life. The ideal candidate is driven and very well connected in the Chicago business world. This is a great opportunity for an executive assistant who is in between opportunities and looking to get a great company on their resume!
Contract Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan personal and professional events such as investor meetings, dinners and social events
- Manage the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel
- Utilize and leverage professional relationships in order to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain professionalism and composure in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
Contract Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
- Experience working within a large, corporate environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to arrange complicated international and domestic travel arrangements
- Ability to frequently switch gears and reprioritize
- Flexible schedule and ability to work during off-hours
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are open to contract work and are an executive assistant looking to support one of the most renowned and leading businessmen in Chicago, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.