Our client on the northside of Chicago is in search of a Contract Entry-Level Recruiter. We have teamed up with a leading school in the Chicago land area that strives to empower all of its students and staff!
As a Contract Entry-Level Recruiter, you will be responsible for providing support to a couple of recruiters on the recruiting team and you will play a key role in ensuring that the organization is able to attract and hire the most talented professionals in the marketplace. This Contract Entry-Level Recruiter role is a launching pad for anyone interested in a role with upward mobility.
Entry-Level Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews on a daily basis
- Use applicant tracking system to open new requisitions, track interview activity, and create a variety of reports
- Source candidates through various job boards such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Indeed
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the interview process; schedule interviews, provide feedback/updates, and cultivate relationships
- Assist with screening resumes for various openings
- Collaborate with recruiting team to plan and execute recruitment events
- Compile and process new hire paperwork
Entry-Level Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six months to one year of professional experience in an entry level HR position
- Proven ability to schedule/coordinate a high volume of appointments/events/meetings/activities
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers as well as senior level leadership
- Experience working with an ATS is a plus
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
This Contract Entry-Level Recruiter role is an excellent opportunity for any motivated candidate looking to progress experience within the HR field. It’s a great match for anyone who is people-oriented yet also prides themselves on their planning and organizational skills. If you are interested in this Contract Entry-Level Recruiter opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: school , recruiter , entry level , HR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.