LaSalle Network has partnered with a non-profit group in hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist. This role will support the marketing team in all aspects of digital marketing including project management, managing digital ad campaigns, digital assets and supporting the promotion of content on the website and social media.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a national, mission-driven organization, apply to this position today!
This position reports three days a week in their Vernon Hills, IL office.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work with the Marketing Manager on digital marketing strategies and manage ongoing marketing campaigns by developing marketing campaign calendars
- Report on digital marketing channel efforts to track website and social media traffic and analytics
- Manage online communities on the website and social media
- Create and manage SEO content on the website and Google ads
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , assistant , marketing assistant , digital , social media , intranet #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.