The Data Analyst will be key part of the tech and data team, which ensures the seamless operation of the firm’s software and data platforms and assists attorneys and other key stakeholders with development of data flows, reporting and bulk data import/export. The Data Analyst will work directly with senior management and partners of the firm.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manipulate data tables in Excel; upload spreadsheets to cloud platforms to trigger bulk actions or database updates.
- Run Python scripts to process bulk data operations and to prepare weekly or monthly reporting
- Assist with development of data flows between cloud platforms using public APIs
- Reconcile internal client lists against lists from vendors and partner law firms
- Review aggregate client data to identify and correct data problems such as potential duplicate records, missing/incomplete data or bad data
- Light data modeling such as cost per acquisition for different intake channels or vendors
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience within SQL
- Python programming experience
- Power BI or Tableau experience a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical and communication skills
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national