Our client in the non-profit industry is searching for a Contract Corporate Recruiter for their Northern Chicago office. This leading mental health care provider serves more than 5,000 patients each year at 30 service locations in the Chicagoland area.
The Contract Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for working open requisitions for clinical roles ranging from entry level to Master’s level roles.
Contract Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit qualified candidates for roles at all levels
- Utilize various sourcing platforms including LinkedIn and Career Builder
- Work within an applicant tracking system to update candidate profiles
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to implement and execute recruiting strategies
Contract Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with in Excel
- 1 year of experience working with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
If you are interested in the Contract Corporate Recruiter and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Human Resources Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Recruiter, sourcer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.