We are looking for a Contract Corporate Recruiter who can dive in and make an immediate impact on our client located in downtown Chicago. The Contract Corporate Recruiter will work on site at the client and will work closely with hiring managers across the country on full cycle recruiting needs to fill open requisitions and build a pipeline for the organization. This role will lead recruiting efforts for high volume positions, as well as corporate and more specialized positions.
Contract Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full cycle recruiting from sourcing and screening to negotiations and offers
- Identify, source and screen qualified candidate for a variety of positions utilizing the company’s applicant tracking system
- Assist in pre-screening, interviewing, and scheduling with hiring managers and others in the organization
- Recruit candidates for positions in various departments, handling multiple positions at a time
- Requisitions include, but are not limited to: leadership/executive positions, sales, technology, HR, administrative, and marketing
Contract Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience either in contract or full-time roles
- Ability to work on site at the client 40 hours per week
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to manage requisitions independently
This position will move quickly for the right candidate. If you are interested and qualified in the Contract Corporate Recruiter role, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , staffing , recruit , staff , screen , source , interview , schedule , candidate , call
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.