LaSalle Network has partnered with non-profit educational group in hiring a Copywriter to join their team. This role will support the marketing team by creating copy and long form content writing to engage with parents and guardians, share and promote ongoing success at the schools, showcase any informational content for updates on the schools, and write short form copy for advertisements.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a mission-driven education organization and support the learning and development of local Chicago students, apply to this position today!
This position is fully remote.
- Write long form copy for external materials for parents and guardians with updates on the school
- Create copy for out-of-home advertising, video scripts and digital content
- Write short form copy for social media and web content
- Work with Marketing Managers to create cohesive writing materials
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong long-form writing skills
- Detail oriented work style
- Experience time managing and prioritizing multiple ongoing projects
- Experience ghostwriting is a plus
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization is a plus
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national