LaSalle Network has partnered with non-profit educational group in hiring a Copywriter to join their team. This role will support the marketing team by creating copy and long form content writing to drive fundraising for scholarships and engaging with parents, guardians and donors to raise $1.5 million in scholarships.
If you are looking for an opportunity work with a mission-driven education organization and support the learning and development of local Chicago students, apply to this position today!
This position reports three days a week to their Chicago office.
- Write long form copy for external materials for parents, guardians and large-scale donors
- Create reports and an annual report to share with donors and sponsors of the school in order to fundraise for student scholarships
- Write thank you letters and email campaigns for gifts from donors, volunteers and sponsors
- Design and write one-pagers to send to potential sponsors and donors of the school
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong long-form writing skills
- Detail oriented work style
- Experience time managing and prioritizing multiple ongoing projects
- Experience ghostwriting is a plus
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization is a plus
Keywords and Related Terms: communications , writer , copywriting , fundraising #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.