Want to grow your career within Professional Services? LaSalle Network is partnered with a local Chicago company looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for creating and managing BI and analytics solutions that empower decision-makers with actionable insights that increase productivity, improve competitive edge and enhance workforce efficiency. The Business Intelligence Analyst will work directly with senior management and partners of the organization.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Participate in discussions with business partners to define key business questions, translate them into necessary requirements documentation and develop visual data-driven solutions which answer those questions
- Develop reports, thoughtful visualizations, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Microsoft’s Power BI
- Develop calculations in SQL and Power BI measures which are accurate and performant on large datasets
- Work with our internal customers to manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and address their feedback
- Assist with governance and deployment of Power BI, including administration, content distribution/sharing, training and support
- Champion the leading Power BI design methodology and best practices
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with Power BI/Tableau development, visualizations and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, design, statistics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with the Microsoft BI stack, including TSQL, PowerBI, Power Query, DAX, M, MDX, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- 3+ years of experience with configuration/management of Microsoft Power BI ServiceExperience extracting, manipulating and analyzing data via Dataflows, Datamarts, Dashboards and Apps to recommend and/or take action
- Demonstrated SQL development experience by writing queries and procedures and using functions to create curated data for use in reporting
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
If you are interested in this Business Intelligence Analyst opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national