Are you a Marketing/ Brand Analyst with a passion for working in the CPG space? Are you immediately available and open to contract opportunities? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Contract Brand Analyst for one of their top CPG clients in Chicago. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their career with a booming CPG client in a long-term contract opportunity through 2022.
You will be responsible for partnering with Brand Manager in marketing strategy planning, development and implementation, portfolio and P&L management, communications, and commercialization for brands.
Contract Brand Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in development and execution of annual and multi-year brand strategic plans
- Create monthly business reporting and analysis and convert insights into compelling stories
- Manage brand budget, own purchase order creation, and invoice processing
Contract Brand Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of consumer marketing, brand management or product management experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with IRI or Nielsen is a MUST
Keywords and Related Terms: consumer marketing , brand management , product management , brand analyst , marketing analyst , brand
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.