A rapidly growing consulting firm in downtown Chicago is seeking a Paralegal / Contract Administrator to join their team. This organization has received numerous awards in recognition of its company culture, which is known for high energy, collaboration, and appreciation of employees’ contributions.
As a Paralegal / Contract Administrator, you will work closely under the guidance of the executive leadership team and will play a critical role in ensuring that client deliverables are met.
Paralegal / Contract Administrator Responsibilities:
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on all contract-related matters
- Review all client contracts and collaborate with legal team to ensure their successful execution
- Maintain all contractual records and ensure company-wide compliance with documentation
- Communicate with executive leadership team and external counsel to navigate complex contractual issues
- Analyze contract-related processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvements
Paralegal / Contract Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal certificate preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a legal assistant or paralegal role, with an emphasis on contract administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In this Paralegal / Contract Administrator role, you will be entrusted with a high level of responsibility and will interact regularly with client-facing teams and internal leadership. Your efforts will ensure that the organization is protected from risk yet able to engage in projects that will drive revenue growth.
If you are interested in this Paralegal / Contract Administrator role, please apply today!
Director, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: paralegal , contract administrator , legal assistant , legal secretary , legal , law
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.