Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has teamed with a global real estate company in Oak Brook, Illinois that is looking for an Accounting Specialist. This established, forward-thinking company is looking for a self-starter willing to learn from an experienced team and hit the ground running. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with one of America’s most sustainable companies!
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for various transactional accounting duties and assisting with the month-end close process. This organization has a unique culture that embraces feedback, collaboration and innovation to achieve great results and business growth.
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable process
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies
- Assist with month-end and year-end account reconciliations
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Comfortable and knowledgeable using different ERP systems
Accounting Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business related concentration
- 1+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this Accounting Specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.