Job DescriptionOur client is a leader in the design industry and is looking to bring someone on their team as a Continuous Improvement Project Manager. This position will be balancing robust project pipelines to meet customer needs.
The ideal candidate has an industrial engineering or mechanical engineering background.
Continuous Improvement Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage up to multiple projects at once from estimation through implementation
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes, recommend and implement cost reduction
- Serve as a liaison between team members and functional area management
Continuous Improvement Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- PMP certification
- Experience with Visual, Autodesk, AutoCAD or Solidworks
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Manufacturing/quality assurance experience
Interested in this position and want to be a part of a growing company? Apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national