LaSalle Network has partnered with a fintech startup based in California to find a Remote Content Writer to join their team. This person will have a major role in editing and writing digital copy. The ideal candidate has a strong background in tech and is as interested in the financial industry.
If you are searching for a new home, please apply today! The Remote Content Writer position is an amazing opportunity with a growing startup.
Remote Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Create copy for emails, blogs and social media
- Produce content that will resonate with organic searches
- Create web copy for solution pages, documents and assets the company is promoting
- Edit spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure errors
Remote Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field
- 2-4 years of experience of writing content in a professional setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and the Review tools
- Must be from a B2B SaaS company or have experience working with those clients
Keywords and Related Terms: copywriter , fintech , remote #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.