Our client, a high-growth SaaS organization, is looking for a Content Manager to join their team! As a Content Manager, you will lead a team and ensure best practices are implemented.
Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, this client has experienced growth year after year and was recently named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces! If you have a passion for marketing and technology, please consider applying to this Content Manager position today.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the VP of Marketing to strategize and execute on yearly marketing plans
- Day-to-day maintenance and management of all content creation and strategies, SEO, marketing automation, mobile marketing, and digital advertising
- Experience creating content for eBooks, webinars, conferences, blogs, etc...
- Work cross-functionally with all departments
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years experience building and executing content plans through various channels
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, plus the ability to generate creative ideas.
- A solid understanding of SEO strategies and how to generate keyword-rich content.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and can foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills with a track record of delivering to plan.
- Basic technical understanding of web publishing skills and approaches.
- Experience with content, marketing and event platforms: HubSpot and Cvent are a plus.
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing , Full Staff Marketing , Content , Management , Manager , B2B Marketing , HubSpot , CRM , NetSuite , Google Analytics , SEO , Paid Search , Mobile Marketing , Account Marketing , Digital Advertising , Marketing Automation , Marketing Budget , Director of Marketing , Senior Marketing Manager , Marketing Manager , Communications, saas , technology ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.