Our client, a high-growth real estate organization, is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team! Located in the downtown Chicagoland region, our client has experienced growth year after year and was recently named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces! As a Content Marketing Manager, you will work alongside a team on broader marketing and communication strategies and implementations with the main focus being on content across all channels.
If you have a passion for content marketing and communications and are looking for an opportunity with ownership and autonomy, please consider applying to this Content Marketing Manager position today.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO and Director of Content to strategize and execute on yearly content marketing plans
- Day-to-day maintenance and management of all content creation and strategies, including blogging, website maintenance, social media, emails, press releases, etc.
- Experience creating content for eBooks, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all departments
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field
- 2-5 years of experience building and executing content plans through various channels
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, plus the ability to generate creative ideas
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and can foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills with a track record of delivering to plan
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply to this Content Manager role today!
Associate Principal, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing , Content , Communications, Management , Marketing Manager , Internal Communications, Blogging , Writing , Editor #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.