LaSalle Network is currently hiring a Contact Center Workforce Analyst for a 6-month contract position with possibility of extension for the #1 source for science supplies and equipment. The Contact Center Workforce Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and sharp individual looking for advancement with a thriving company.
The Contact Center Workforce Analyst would be responsible for efforts related to workforce planning and resource utilization in a multi-channel environment (phone, chat and email, and back office), operational analysis, identifying trends and patterns, and providing guidance to operational leaders. This role is looking for a candidate who is skilled at analyzing inbound interaction volume for a multi-channel contact center environment and deriving long and short-term actions to address.
Contact Center Workforce Analyst Responsibilities:
- Direct the real-time placement of staff and prioritize work to account for variations from forecasted and unexpected staffing situations
- Create sound recommendations based on call delivery analysis and staffing levels to maintain service objectives
- Create schedules that optimize the application of team members against inbound/outbound interaction volume
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for leadership and key stakeholders
Contact Center Workforce Analyst Requirements:
- Experience creating and managing staffing models and staff schedules for multi-channel contact center organizations
- Familiarity with standard contact center workforce management tools
- 3+ years of demand forecasting, capacity planning, and scheduling experience
- Experience with contact center scheduling and workforce management solutions – Genesys experience ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel skills
- Proven ability to thrive in an analytical environment
If you have a solid work history, a proven track record of developing and growing teams, and are looking for an opportunity with a growing organization, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: contact center , manager , accounts , call center manager , inbound , outbound , calls , customer service , customer service manager , customer service supervisor , team lead
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.