Are you a consumer insights manager/ analyst with strong market research skills? Are you passionate about using market research to shape product and marketing strategy for brands in the CPG space? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Consumer Insights Manager/ Analyst for one of our top CPG clients here in Chicago.
This person will be an expert on market research, including both primary and secondary research and analysis and use this expertise to help shape and support both product strategies and commercial strategies. This person will work across different areas of the business and will be specifically responsible for identifying areas where consumer research projects will provide value to the business within a B2B context and executing on those projects, including but not limited to, innovation, new product concept testing, and more!
This person will play a critical part of helping our client develop a robust lens on consumers so that they can continue to be effective in delivering new ideas to their customers.
Consumer Insights Manager/ Analyst Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and lead high-impact quantitative and qualitative research to support a number of cross-functional teams
- Translate research into actionable insights, packaging research findings, and recommendations for all stakeholders
- Recommend and design appropriate studies or research approaches; working to get stakeholder buy-in/approval
- Synthesize and analyze data collected from surveys, usability testing, and other research studies; translating research insights into actionable recommendations and direction
- Determine insights from secondary research sources, including syndicated data
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support new product launches
- Work through data sets with insights teams and analysts to build out strategies
- Monitor and report on category and consumer trends with the ability to assess key marketing opportunities and treats
- Uncover megatrends and understand how these can be applied to the company
- Perform primary research from the design to programming (Survey Monkey), analysis and concept test design
Consumer Insights Manager/ Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in strategic/consumer insights/ research/ analytics
- Experience in executing insight initiatives including creating content independently with the ability to translate qualitative and quantitative findings into compelling presentations
- A demonstrated ability to analyze data from key external sources (e.g. IRI, Innova, Euromonitor, others)
- Well versed in various marketing research methodologies, with comfortability in both qualitative and quantitative, and ability to make strategic recommendations based on the business needs
- Ability to distill raw data into actionable insights, and create clear, concise, and actionable reports
- Demonstrated strong data and analytical skills such as analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience influencing stakeholders within an organization
- Familiarity with customer intelligence software is a plus!
- Exposure to P&L and forecasting is also a plus
If you are interested in this Consumer Insights Manager/ Analyst role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: insights , iri , innova , analytics , research , design , consumer insights
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.