We are currently working with a rapidly growing construction consulting company in downtown Chicago that is seeking a Construction Recruiter on a contract to hire basis to support its explosive growth initiatives and high-volume projects. This organization is known for its entrepreneurial culture and for providing its employees with autonomy, flexibility, and access to unique professional development opportunities.
The Construction Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for a variety of roles within the construction space. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Construction Recruiter must have a proven background of delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
Construction Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal hiring managers to execute talent acquisition strategies for construction roles including project managers, superintendents, etc.
- Leverage various recruiting resources to identify and recruit qualified candidates
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience by maintaining frequent communication, providing feedback/updates, and assisting with scheduling as needed
Construction Recruiter Requirements:
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, construction recruiting experience required
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open requisitions to close
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems is a plus
If you are interested in this Construction Recruiter opportunity and believe you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , sales recruiter , recruiter , Manufacturing Recruiter , sourcer , time-to-fill , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr . human resources , sourcing , recruiting , applicant tracking system , ats , construction , engineering
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.