Our client is a national and award-winning general contracting and construction management firm, seeking a Construction Project Coordinator due to a promotion. With over 50 years of success and a diverse portfolio, this company is a staple in the Chicago construction industry and is continuing to have exceptional growth.
They are seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to perform a wide range of duties associated with construction sites. You will operate as the administrative hub of a project team and will be responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish, managing essential client relationships and being the voice of the construction team.
Construction Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Reprioritize workload when project shifts ensuring schedule and assignments are clearly communicated to all necessary team members
- Confidently communicate with all project team members including, but not limited to the Client, Architect, Engineer, Subcontractors, Project Managers and Field Personnel to coordinate and communicate project needs and requirements
- Manage multiple requests in a timely fashion and reprioritize to meet shifting deadlines
- Administer and coordinate all documents associated with a project from initial bid process to project closeout
Construction Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Prior experience working in construction or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education is preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong time management, written and oral communication skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills are required
Principal, Office Services Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Project Coordinator #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.