Are you looking to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar organization in a booming industry? Our client, headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago, is looking to hire a Consolidations Accountant II that will work closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller to drive important financial initiatives for their financial reporting team. This well-renowned, household brand is an international leader and doesn’t show signs of slowing down in the market.
This Consolidations Accountant II will assist in consolidations and reporting in accordance with IFRS. This role will have exposure to international teams and support the annual external audit.
This role is budgeted for an $80,000-$100,000 annual base salary, with guaranteed merit increases/raises each year.
Consolidations Accountant II Responsibilities:
- Assist with monthly consolidations of financial results to ensure timely and accurate reports
- Prepare journal entries, monthly account reconciliations and other monthly financial statements
- Assist in the year-end preparation of audit schedules
- Analyze consolidation procedures with the objective to identify best practices
- Determine and create the required project deliverables
- Assist leadership in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects and perform other special projects as required
Consolidations Accountant II Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3+ years of accounting experience within public accounting or public corporation
- Excellent communication, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this Consolidations Accountant II role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: financial reporting , SEC , 10Q , 10K , excel , retail , CPG , manufacturing , distribution, commodities , recognition , revenue , fixed assets , profitability, analysis, cost, consumer products , analyze , results , accounting , finance , operations , profit & loss , P&L , month-end , month end , cash , variance analysis , financial , finance , accounting , costing , strategy , GAAP , IFRS , SAP , financial reporting , GL , general ledger #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.