Job DescriptionOur client, a global medical device company, is looking to hire a Consolidations & Financial Reporting Manager at their corporate headquarters. They are seeking a highly professional individual to oversee the consolidation of a global organization. This Consolidations & Financial Reporting Manager will report into the Assistant Controller and will travel into the office 3-4 days a month!
The Consolidations & Financial Reporting Manager will maintain the consolidation system and the complete reporting from multiple entities and countries. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role is budgeted for $120,000-$140,000 annual base salary.
Consolidations & Financial Reporting Manager Responsibilities:
- Complete consolidation of international entities
- Implement consolidation tools and oversee admin and troubleshoot if needed
- Implement internal controls and assist with audit
- Assist with technical accounting reviews and implementing new revenue and leasing standards
- Review reporting at month-end from all entities including foreign exchange impact
- Review and oversee intercompany reconciliations
- Support acquisition and integration activities
Consolidations & Financial Reporting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of experience with consolidation of multiple entities or financial reporting experience
- Strong technical skills in Excel
- “Self-starter” personality with an ability to drive implementation projects
If you're looking to be part of a rapidly expanding organization and join a young, dynamic team, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Consolidations & Financial Reporting Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Senior Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national