Are you looking to be the founding member of a brand new team responsible for selling a revolutionary SaaS application? LaSalle Network has partnered with an Industry Leader to help expand their US Headquarters with an ambitious Salesforce Account Executive. Located in the Loop, our client is seeking a highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success selling software solutions into the manufacturing industry.
This candidate will play a fundamental role in the growth and development of a new team. The ideal candidate will have excelled in a startup environment, have a strong understanding of enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications, and be a Salesforce expert.
Salesforce Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Exceed monthly quota targets, while developing and building a strong sales pipeline
- Effectively source and prospect new sales opportunities
- Manage complex sales-cycles and efficiently present value to prospects, partners and clients
- Develop strong working relationships with strategic partners and Salesforce customers to create go to markets
- Procure partner relationships and work with Channel Partners to execute business plans
- Excellent communications skills - oral, written and presentation
Salesforce Account Executive Requirements:
- Proven success in consistently achieving monthly/quarterly quota targets
- Experience closing complex/consultative sales cycles in the SaaS industry
- Hunter mentality with experience in self-generating new business
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and high-growth business environment
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
If you’re interested in this Salesforce Account Executive position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Sales , Business Development , Account Executive , Sales Executive , Software , Salesforce , SaaS , Technology , Salesforce
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.