LaSalle Network is partnering with a well-known national CPG leader in downtown Chicago in identifying new talent. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate who is looking to further their career in a fast-pasted, growing industry. This organization has experienced unmatched growth and offers the unique opportunity to move up very quickly.
The ideal Digital Marketing Associate will have a experience with paid media and the execution of digital marketing campaigns! If you are someone that is eager to grow your career in the digital marketing space, feel free to apply today!
Digital Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Facilitate in paid media planning, execution, and reporting on display, video, search, and emails
- Assist with digital and social strategy tactics
- Provide SEO recommendations for campaign optimizations
- Create the editorial calendar and schedule
- Manage the website with seasonal and campaign updates
Digital Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience with SEO and media planning
- Agency or brand experience is preferred.
If you are interested in the Digital Marketing Associate opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing , digital , SEO , search engine , optimization , media , media planning , digital strategy , CMS , editorial calendar , brand , agency , digital coordinator , digital marketing coordinator , paid media , social media , digital marketing associate , digital marketing assistant , digital marketing specialist , digital advertising , programmatic , display
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.