LaSalle Network has partnered with a privately held multi-million-dollar food services company headquartered in downtown Chicago, to identify their next Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing a team of staff and junior accountants, full accounting process, preparation of taxes, and process improvements. The ideal candidate will have a background within food manufacturing or services industry and have managed a team within accounting. Additionally, the Accounting Manager will need to demonstrate professional communication, have a strong attention to detail and a need for accuracy, and be hungry to learn in their role!
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage team of Staff and Junior Accountants
- Responsible of accuracy of financial statements, reconciliations, accounts analysis, month end close, various taxes, and other duties performed by immediate staff.
- Be point of contact for all external audits
- Training, development, and hiring of employees on the team
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and leadership
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of managing a team
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or similar field
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to take on multiple tasks at once
- JD Edwards experience required
If you are interested in this Accounting Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Accounting Manager, accounting, food services
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.