LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a growing organization in the western suburbs of Chicago that is seeking a “hands on” Computer Technician to join their team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Computer Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and/or repair computer systems –hardware and computer peripherals, laptops, visual display/touch screens, computers, POS (point of sale) keyboards, printers, with some direction from technicians.
- Must use hand tools (provided), disassemble equipment to gain access to defects to parts swap.
- Clean and test device, check performance and functionality of key features.
- Troubleshoot board using multi-meter, solder / desolder, in-depth Windows knowledge; image software.
Computer Technician Requirements:
- Must be able to use multi-meters and volt meters, power supplies, electronic loads.
- High School or GED required.
- Interview will include a bench test using our equipment.
- Basic knowledge of electronic test equipment a must.
- Trade School helpful.
Keywords and Related Terms: solder, de-solder, hardware, computer, technician, break-fix
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.