If you are a Compounding Pharmacy Technician that can deliver guidance, confidence and expertise that is essential for success, we want to talk to you! The Compounding Pharmacy Technician is responsible for working with a licensed pharmacist in a clean room on compounding medication to make sure that it is accurate and safe.
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist pharmacist with the preparation and dispensing of medications and supplies in accordance with internal policies and procedures, and in accordance with state regulations and standards
- Prepare medications so they are accurately compounded
- Perform basic pharmaceutical calculations in order to obtain correct dosages of medications
- Accurately label and package medications
- Participate in the process for assessing, managing and reporting medication related incidents
- Ensure pharmacy surfaces and laminar flow hoods are cleaned and sanitized
- Inspect equipment and documents any equipment failures or defects
- Assist with recording and maintaining pharmacy temperature and cleaning logs
Compounding Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Must be a Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Must have 1+ year of clinical tech experience
- Must be licensed/registered by the state
- Prior clean room specific experience is preferred
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Strong customer service skills
Sr. Project Manager, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Solutions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.