Our client, an award-winning Software Development company, is seeking a Compensation Consultant to join their Human Resources team! This role will be completely remote. The Compensation Consultant will report to the Director of Compensation. Daily responsibilities will include tactical salary administration including benchmarking, salary surveys, job evaluations and ensuring compliance with organizational policies through broad-based administration. The Compensation Consultant will have regular contact with department managers and prepare recommendations regarding merit increases and budget allocation.
Compensation Consultant Responsibilities:
- Broad-based salary administration including market pricing, job analysis, annual increase and salary adjustments/reclassifications
- Strategic planning in accordance with the organizational guidelines and making recommendations
- Work on special projects including requests to review and approve positions, evaluating total rewards, creating efficiencies to improve annual merit increase and performance review process
- Compliance consultation for a designated business unit
- Serve as the subject matter expert for internal customers and apply technical compensation knowledge
Compensation Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience with broad-based compensation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Tactical compensation work experience and customer consulting experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: compensation , compensation consultant , compensation analyst , compensation specialist , total rewards , total rewards consultant , total rewards analyst , total rewards specialist , Compensation and HRIS , Compensation Manager , manager of compensation , manager of total rewards , compensation director , director of compensation , Senior compensation , senior compensation consultant , sr. compensation consultant , broad based salary #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.