A fast-growing company located in Chicago is looking for a Benefits & Compensation Manager to join their human resources team. This company is seeking a Benefits & Compensation Manager to work in conjunction with management to better align HR with the business strategies of the organization and help the company almost double in size in the next few years! The company also has a great history of promoting employees from within and offering development and cross-training within other various functions, and they also promote a team-based approach!
As a strategic partner with exposure to the dynamic and unique leadership team, the Benefits & Compensation Manager will oversee all benefits administration for this exciting client, manage compensation initiatives, partner with benefits and compensation vendors, and other HR projects, as needed, for the company. The ideal candidate for this consultative role is proactive, solution-oriented, resourceful, and motivated to effect change within a complex environment.
Benefits & Compensation Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee all Benefits department initiatives and projects, partnering with senior leadership
- Manage vendor and broker relationships and benefit plan negotiations
- Handle employee questions regarding benefits, from the day to day to more complex issues
- Lead the annual compensation planning cycles and year-end processes
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal partners on all global, broadbased compensation questions, issues and projects, including but not limited to: job evaluations, salary surveys, and the annual merit/bonus process
- Provide support and act as back-up to payroll
- Partner with senior leadership on benefits and compensation strategy and execution
Benefits & Compensation Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, PHR or SPHR is strongly preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of compensation and benefits experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Experience with Oracle and ADP is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Benefits & Compensation Manager opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
Keywords and related terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , total rewards , performance management , manager , strategy , payroll, manager, total rewards manager, benefits manager , compensation manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.