We are searching for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist for one of our premier clients located in the south suburbs of Chicago. This role will work on a high functioning compensation and benefits team and will have significant exposure to special projects and initiatives for the US team.
As the Compensation and Benefits Specialist, you will lead the compensation strategy and roll out a new job grading and banding system for the organization. This position is also the lead analyst and strategist for defined benefits and defined contributions. This role also manages all vendor relationships and stakeholder communications both internally and externally.
Compensation and Benefits Specialist Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive compensation plan, including but not limited to benchmarking, market research and analysis, and vendor negotiations to ensure the organization’s external competitiveness and meet the goals of the company leadership
- Oversee company participation in salary surveys and utilize associated information to set and compare specific job banding and job grading
- Lead and manage defined benefits and defined contribution strategy and all related compliance
- Partner with remote pension and shared services teams to ensure flawless delivery of information and superb customer service
- Manage other projects as assigned by Director of Compensation and Defined Benefits
Compensation and Benefits Specialist Requirements
- 5+ years in compensation and benefits required
- Must have experience in developing compensation and benefits strategies, rolling out special projects in the compensation and benefits, and analytical areas
- Must be self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish
- Excellent analytical skills; intermediate Excel skills preferred
Thank you for your time and consideration of the Compensation and Benefits Specialist. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords: human resources , hr , compensation , hris , benefits , compensation and benefits , total rewards , analysis , hris implementation , policy , procedure , manager , strategy , benchmarking , vendor negotiations , performance management , leadership
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in executive search, human resources, accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, and marketing, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.