A fast-growing company located in the western suburbs of Chicago is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join their human resources team. This Compensation Analyst will strategically lead the development, design, and implementation of all compensation initiatives that support the company's continued growth.
The Compensation Analyst will provide continued analysis and review of data, compensation benchmarking and roll-outs related to recognition programs and policies to focus on process improvement. They will consult with a collaborative leadership group to ensure continued competitiveness of programs and alignment with overall total reward strategies.
Compensation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Development and design of compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization's strategy
- Assessment of the employees' needs by means of different elevation methods and techniques
- Creation and improvement of salary, benefit and bonus systems
- Alignment of all compensation systems to general conditions on the labor market as well as on legal regulations
- Support of managers in their decisions about compensation packages and ways to motivate employees
- Preparation of regular audits and reports for information storage reasons
Compensation Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to strategically plan and execute programs and projects
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen, and working knowledge of human resources
If you are interested in this Compensation Analyst opportunity, and qualify for the role, apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , total rewards , performance management , manager , strategy , payroll, manager, total rewards manager, benefits manager , compensation manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.