Job DescriptionA local leader in the supply chain space, located in the heart of Rosemont, IL is looking for a hybrid Compensation Analyst to join their human resources team! This Compensation Analyst will strategically lead the development, design and implementation of all compensation initiatives that support the company's continued growth.
The Compensation Analyst will oversee the continued analysis and review of data, compensation benchmarking and rollouts related to recognition and incentive programs and policies that focus on process improvement. They will consult with a collaborative leadership group to ensure the continued competitiveness of their programs and alignment with overall total reward strategies.
Compensation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and design compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization's strategy
- Create and improve salary, benefit and bonus systems
- Align all compensation systems to general conditions on the labor market as well as on legal regulations
- Support leadership team in their decisions about compensation packages and ways to motivate employees
- Prepare regular audits and reports utilizing Excel functions
- Collaborate with the HR team to prepare and create job descriptions for organization positions
Compensation Analyst Requirements:
- 1+ years of compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience facilitating compensation systems, utilizing market-based pay studies
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen and working knowledge of human resources
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this Compensation Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, apply today!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.