Job DescriptionA local non-profit organization located in the heart of downtown Chicago is looking for a hybrid Compensation Analyst to join their human resources team! This Compensation Analyst will strategically lead the development, design and implementation of all compensation initiatives that support the company's continued growth.
The Compensation Analyst will oversee the continued analysis and review of data, compensation benchmarking, and rollouts related to recognition programs and policies that focus on process improvement. They will consult with a collaborative leadership group to ensure the continued competitiveness of their programs and alignment with overall total reward strategies.
Compensation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Development and design of compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization's strategy
- Creation and improvement of salary, benefit and bonus systems
- Alignment of all compensation systems to general conditions on the labor market as well as on legal regulations
- Support leadership team in their decisions about compensation packages and ways to motivate employees
- Preparation of regular audits and reports utilizing Excel functions
- Collaborate with the HR team to prepare and create job descriptions for organization positions
Compensation Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience facilitating compensation systems, utilizing market-based pay studies
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen and working knowledge of human resources
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are interested in this Compensation Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , compensation , benefits , total rewards , performance management , manager , strategy , payroll, manager, total rewards manager, benefits manager , compensation manager #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.