The Communications Specialist is primarily responsible for writing and editing marketing communications and helping to execute multi-channel content marketing efforts to support business lines, increase exposure for the firm, generate leads and ultimately drive revenue. Strong writing and project management skills are essential to success of this role. This role will report to the communications director, and will work closely with other marketing staff, external vendors, and other key business partners throughout the firm.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write and develop communications for various audiences, including internal and external, and various channels, including website, blog, public relations, sales collateral, social media, newsletters, etc.
- Manage the social media calendar, including planning posts and engaging with the audience on Facebook and Instagram
- Thoroughly proofread and edit communications, ensuring accuracy and consistent brand identity.
- Work closely with digital and product marketing teams on customer-specific projects to install and test communications.
- Help maintain and update editorial calendars for external and internal audiences, and aide in identifying opportunities to expand our communications reach with key target audiences.
- Assist in tracking key performance indicators for communications to measure performance and meet goals.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, English or Journalism required.
- Two to five years’ experience in a marketing communications, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, eye for detail and proofreading.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; particularly, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver SharePoint.
- Experience working with Sprout Social, Content Management Systems and Marketing Automation Tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this Communications Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and related terms: Communications, Content, Email Marketing Content, WordPress, Writing, Blog Posts, Newsletters, Magazine Articles, Press Releases, Social Media Management, Sprout Social, White Papers, Instagram, Facebook, Editing, Adobe Creative Suite
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, sales, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.