Our client, a high-growth real estate organization, is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team! Located in the western Chicagoland suburbs, this client has experienced growth year after year and was recently named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces! As a Communications Manager, you will work as a sole contributor with full ownership over the marketing and communication strategies and implementations.
If you have a passion for marketing and communications and are looking for an opportunity with ownership and autonomy, please consider applying to this Communications Manager position today.
Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO and COO to strategize and execute on yearly content marketing plans
- Day-to-day maintenance and management of all content creation and strategies, including blogging, website maintenance, social media, emails, press releases, etc.
- Experience creating content for eBooks, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all departments
Communications Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience building and executing content plans through various channels
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, plus the ability to generate creative ideas
- Ability to work as a sole contributor in the marketing space
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management and can foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills with a track record of delivering to plan
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply to this Communications Manager role today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Marketing , Full Staff Marketing , Content , Communications , Management , Marketing Manager , Internal Communications, Blogging , Writing , Editor ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.